General Terms for Transacting with Credits
- You can make payments in one of two ways:
- Credits are solely used within all Applications, Platforms and APIs being used and developed
- Exception to the above are Membership and Cloudlets Application/s which allows you to make use of Currency alongside Credits.
- When you deposit money into your account, it is converted by your financial institution from your currency to an average of SGD/USD/GBP/JPY Dollars inclusive of any fee’s or institutional fee’s.
- We then convert those Dollars (from the Average of Currencies Listed above) to credits.
- Credits can only be used to pay for transactions within Apps and Platforms within our provisioned Applications and Systems.
- Transaction limits may apply to credits (such as total or daily limits), of which some limits are applied not by our systems but on the financial institution you are using.
- We do not refund any monies deposited to your account to buy credits
- However we will assist with refunding of Credits used for Jobs Submissions or Application Renewals should the service provisioned be reviewed or agreed to be sub-par.
- Should you face the above #5.1, please report the Job or Application with References via our Contact Form.
- Depositing any monies, signifies your acceptance of the above and waiver of your rights under applicable consumer law/s with regards to refunding of Credits.
- If you choose to purchase or renew using credits, the total price will be deducted from your available credits.
- Where applicable instead of using credits, you can choose to “Buy Now” or make payments via “Paypal” (e.g. Membership Renewals or Cloudlet Renewals and Creation) and you will be redirected to a payment method provider. You may be required to pay a handling fee charged over the item price.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your account.
- Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees
(we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Refunds of Credits
There is generally no obligation to provide a refund of credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item/job;
- you bought an item or placed an ongoing or completed Job by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed
(we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
Disputes and Fine Prints
Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been closed. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue credit refunds out of your account, so we encourage users to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
Fine print: We are not a bank or licensed deposit taker, your credits are not deposits under your Local or Regional law about banks, and that means you don’t get the benefit of any deposit insurance or guarantee under those laws. We don’t act as a fiduciary or as a trustee for you, and we’re not a licensed financial service provider.